Experience Yellowstone while Working!
Why work in West Yellowstone? If you love the outdoors, scenic beauty, wildlife, fishing, hiking, biking, camping, geysers or waterfalls, then you will love working at the doorstep of the world’s first and greatest national park – Yellowstone!
Come and enjoy meeting and making new friends and enjoy all that there is to see and do in this great area. It will be an experience of a lifetime!
In addition to competitive wages, we do offer housing for our employees at a reduced cost. Housing is based upon availability.
Please complete the APPLICATION FORM, or send a resume with references. Our summer season is May 10 – October 15, 2013.
WE ARE CURRENTLY HIRING FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS:
THREE BEAR LODGE
We are currently hiring for the following FULL TIME, YEAR ROUND position. Immediate opening:
SALES & MARKETING MANAGER
Job duties and desired experience:
- Create and implement marketing plans and branding strategies for our diversified portfolio of destination tourism and hospitality businesses.
- Responsible for all web marketing including website development, and maintenance for 7 websites, SEO, SEM, social media sites and web advertising campaigns.
- Responsible for all ad creation, placement, & contracts. Working in partnership with Marketing & design company for creative & print marketing.
- Work in close partnership with the business owner, general manager and department managers to ensure ongoing growth of businesses.
- Attend Trade shows representing our family of businesses.
- Work with the West Yellowstone Chamber of Commerce to promote the destination and our family of businesses.
- Working with local businesses and communities to sell tour services.
- Must have solid knowledge of Adobe creative suite (Photoshop and InDesign) and WordPress.
- Must be able to work additional hours outside of the traditional work schedule (evenings, weekends and holidays) and be able to travel.
- Prepare weekly and monthly sales reports. Assist in preparation of annual budget and strategic sales plan.
- Maintains account information in sales database.
- Attendance at departmental meetings.
- Develops and maintains relationships with key clients in order to produce group and leisure travel business,
- Supports the overall business and sales strategies of the company.
- 5+ years Marketing experience in a tourism environment.
- Winter destination experience a major plus.
To apply, please email: email@example.com
THREE BEAR RESTAURANT
We are currently hiring for the following positions for the Summer Season, starting in May.
DINNER COOKS: Must have experience in a high volume restaurant. Summer and year round openings.
ASSISTANT FLOOR MANAGER: Must have front end restaurant experience, including serving, hosting, and cashiering. Knowledge of point-of-sale computers preferred (pixelpoint). This is a full time position that requires flexible scheduling and will cover both our breakfast and dinner shifts. Must be able to handle customer complaints, and training of servers, bussers, hosting, and cashiers.
DAY & NIGHT SERVERS: Experience required
To apply, please email: tommy@ThreeBearLodge.com
Three Bear Lodge, Human Resources
P.O. Box 1590
West Yellowstone, MT 59758-1590
Three Bear Lodge
217 Yellowstone Ave
West Yellowstone, MT 59758